Friday, April 30, 2010

10 Favorite Quotes from Spring 2010

10. "Ireland has a really long history, and the Irish have really good memories."
9. " You're getting a shower tomorrow morning. You are going to my graduation, not Boy Scout camp."

8. "I owe Saint Michael about $10, 000, two children, a cat, a cow, and a chocolate bar."

7. "What would you do on a summers eve if you knew you were going to be young and beautiful forever?"

6. "I never wanted the stars/ never shot for the moon/ I like them right were they are/ All I
wanted was you." Lies.

5.But I tell you-and you may mark my words- you will come some day to a craggy pass of the channel, where the whole of life’s stream will be broken up into whirl and tumult, foam and noise: either you will be dashed to atoms on crag points, or lifted up and borne on by some master wave into a calmer current-as I am now.”

4. "At the moment of surrender/Of vision over visibility/ I did not notice the passers-by/And they did not notice me."

3. Psalm 139

2. "When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist."

1. "We are His portion and He is our prize,/Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,/If grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking./And Heaven meets earth like an unforseen kiss,/ And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,/I don’t have time to maintain these regrets,"

No comments:

Post a Comment